Friday, September 26, 2008

Goal Poster Accomplishment




I'm so excited. This is my baby, her name is God Kept. God blessed me with her on Thursday, 18 September 2008 She is a 2008 Hyundai Entorage mini-van. I love her color and the room. She drives so smooth. I traded in my five speed Mitsubishi Lancer. I miss my stick shift. I still haven't gotten use to driven an automatic yet. I drive fast and have to slam on the brakes to make a turn because I forget that I can't down shift to second gear in mid-turn. I'll get use to her soon. I had a private baby shower at Wal-Mart and Pep Boys. She has a 2-ton jack, a tool box, some cleaning supplies, a steering wheel cover, and I put her name on the back window. I'm not finished yet. I'm going to get her some curb feelers, an electric refrigerator, fog lights, rear speakers, GPS, and an entertainment center.

No comments: